1. Equipped with One types of LED lamps offering 1.5 W (bulb-type) and 5 W (straight tube) power output
2. Expected life for approximately 5 years, thanks to the Panasonic nickel- metal hydride battery.
3. Fully charges in about 5 hours with power from the high-power solar panel.
4. Equipped with a USB socket that enables the product to charge cellphones, smartphones, etc.
5. Dust proof/spray proof structure equivalent to protection grade IP52*7 specified in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards.
The main unit and the LED lamps have a dust proof/spray proof structure equivalent to IEC protection grade IP52, a structure that is resistant to dust and rain. The solar panel, which is exposed to the outdoor environment, has a dust proof/spray proof structure equivalent to IEC protection grade IP54